This week's Top Ten Tuesday is a little more challenging than it would normally be for me, as I've read significantly fewer books at this point in the year than any other year in recent memory. Of course, I've also read far more academic articles and parts of academic books at this point in the year than any other year in recent memory!
1. Liesl & Po by Lauren Oliver (review to come)
2. Woman on the Edge of Time by Marge Piercy
3. The Dispossessed by Ursula K. Le Guin
4. The Best of All Possible Worlds by Karen Lord
5. Every Boy Should Have a Man by Preston L. Allen
6. Contact by Carl Sagan
7. Shattered Pillars by Elizabeth Bear
8. Triton by Samuel R. Delaney
I don't really have more that I think deserve to be on this list, but I'm sure there will be more before too long!