I couldn't think of ten, but...
1. Hermione Granger from Harry Potter
Basically, I'm counting on her to bring a bottomless bag with a bottomless supply of books. And she can't read them all at the same time, can she? Also, if that doesn't shake out, i'm sure she's memorized Hogwarts, A History and we could have some fascinating conversation.
2. Katniss Everdeen from The Hunger Games
Someone needs to do the hunting! And any other survivalist strategy games.
3. Tyrion Lannister from A Song of Ice and Fire
He has some fascinating stories, and I'm sure he could rig up a sewage system if necessary.
4. Silk aka Prince Kheldar from the Belgariad and the Malloreon
He would probably set up an economic system and comically swindle everyone in no time.
5. Samwise Gamgee from The Lord of the Rings
Everyone needs a loyal friend, plus Sam can start a garden and cook the taters.