Happy Top Ten Tuesday!
So...the most anticipated ten books on my TBR list (which has been growing for years) or just the last ten I added? I'm doing a mix, but trying to include only books I added in the past, let's say, six months.
1. The Martian by Andy Weir
2. Rebel Queen by Michelle Moran
3. The Tale of Genji by Murasaki Shikibu
4. The Tale of the Heike (author or authors unknown)
5. The Haunted Bookshop by Christopher Morley
6. The Just City by Jo Walton
7. Holy Cow by David Duchovny
8. The Fellowship: The Literary Lives of the Inklings by Philip Zaleski
9. Girl in Translation by Jean Kwok
10. The Girls at the Kingfisher Club by Genevieve Valentine