Happy Top Ten Tuesday!
You'll probably see repeats from my favorite heroines list because strong heroines make captivating books...
1. Ancillary Justice and Ancillary Sword by Ann Leckie
2. Graceling, Bitterblue, and Fire by Kristin Cashore
3. Baba Ali and the Clockwork Djinn by Danielle Ackley-McPhail and Day Al-Mohamed
4. The Malloreon by David Eddings
5. Jane of Lantern Hill by L.M. Montgomery
6. The Girl Who Circumnavigated Fairyland in a Ship of Her Own Making and sequels by Catherynne M. Valente
7. Range of Ghosts and Shattered Pillars by Elizabeth Bear
8. The Milkweed Triptych by Ian Tregellis
9. This Is How You Lose Her by Junot Diaz
10. Gilt by Katherine Longshore