Friday, September 16, 2011

Book Blogger Hop 9/16-9/19

Book Blogger Hop

This week's Book Blogger Hop question is:

“As a book blogger, how do you introduce yourself in your profile?”

My Answer:

I like to stick to the essentials so that people know the important things, but don't have to spend forever reading my profile. I mention my credentials (I'm a BA in English), a couple interests I have outside of books (travel and friendship) and my favorite types of books, so readers will know what type of books I am likely to review. I really am all over the place, but if I focus anywhere it is on 16th Century Brit Lit, 19th Century Brit Lit, and Science Fiction/Fantasy. I think it's better overall to err on the side of less information than more, because if anyone wants more, they can ask and I'm happy to answer!

1 comment:

Susan said...

Agreed - less is definitely more. Not that I'm good at less. I usually tend to err on the side of more!

Glad to have found you via the Hop :)