Top Ten Tuesdays is hosted by The Broke and the Bookish.
1. Range of Ghosts by Elizabeth Bear
Received for review from the publisher!
2. Legend by Marie Lu
Can the dystopian lit/strong female protagonist combo continue to dazzle me? Legend, you're on!
3. School of Night by Louis Bayard
I've wanted to read it since I heard Bayard speak at the National Book Festival, and finally picked it up at Porter Square Books in Cambridge, MA!
4. Zen and the Art of Motorcycle Maintenance by Robert Pirsig
A longtime wishlist book, just received from Bookmooch.
5. A Sense of Direction by Gideon Lewis-Kraus
Received for review from LibraryThing!
6. Special Topics in Calamity Physics by Marisa Peshl
Had it kicking around for a while, hopefully I'll finally get to it.
7. Insurgent by Veronica Roth
Can't wait for it to come out on May 1!
8. Lorna Doone by R.D. Blackmore
I'm in the middle of this, but had to put it down for a review book. I expect to finish it this spring. Bought on my first trip to The Strand.
9. The rest of the Malloreon
If I can find them in the library or Bookmooch..or very cheap in a used bookstore...
10. Cider House Rules by John Updike
A Hannukah gift from my sister.