Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Top Ten Series I Haven't Finished

This week's Top Ten Tuesday topic at the Broke and the Bookish: "Top Ten Series I Haven't Finished (because either you didn't like them, you just have procrastinated, etc.)"

1. The Magicians and The Magician King by Lev Grossman

I read the former, but not the latter.

2. The Babysitters' Club

Who could read all of these? Seriously.

3. American Girls

I LOVED these as a kid, but I'm too old for the later ones.

4. Animorphs

Okay, I aged out of these, but they were getting worse and worse.

5. Replica

See above. I really liked the premise-a girl who finds out she's a superhuman clone. Did anyone else actually read these?

6. The Abarat

I read the first two, and actually own the third, just haven't read it yet.

7. Divergent and Insurgent by Veronica Roth

I'm getting to it, I swear.

8. The Dwarves

To be fair, I only recently finished the first book.

9. Wolf Hall and Bring Up The Bodies

I haven't finished the second one, even though I own it. Shame, I know.

10. The Malloreon

I really, really want to finish these too, I just haven't been able to get the books on Bookmooch or from the library, like I promised myself I would.

No comments: