I'm combining this week and last week's Top Ten Tuesday hosted by the Broke and the Bookish. I don't want to overburden myself with too many extracurricular goals just as I start my thesis for a very intensive graduate program, so this year I'm keeping it light.
Top Five Books I Resolve to Read in 2013
1. Insurgent by Veronica Roth
2. Bring Up the Bodies by Hilary Mantel
3. This Is How You Lose Her by Junot Diaz
4. The Seeress of Kell by David Eddings
5. The Sorceress of Darshiva by David Eddings
Top Five Bookish Goals for 2013
1. Read more short stories (perhaps an easier way to get in my SFF and stay up on this year's writers).
2. Read more nonfiction (nothing too crazy, let's just see if I can beat 2012's eight).
3. Read more books translated from other languages! It shouldn't be hard to beat last year's one.
4. Post to the blog at least 5 times a month (that was my goal last year and I mostly kept it up and even surpassed it).
5. Write more "theme reviews" like my read of The Unicorn Chronicles.