Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Top Ten Books On My Summer TBR List

Top Ten Tuesdays are over at the Broke and the Bookish!

Top Ten Books on My Summer TBR List

Books I'm Teaching!

1. From the Mixed-Up Files of Mrs. Basil E. Frankweiler by E. L. Konigsburg

2. The True Confessions of Charlotte Doyle by Avi

Books for My Academic Work

3. Sappho in Early Modern England by Harriette Andreadis

4. Early Modern Metaphysical Literature by Michael Morgan Holmes

For Fun

5. Cryptonomicon by Neal Stephenson

6. Man's Search for Meaning by Viktor Frankel

7. The Wet and the Dry by Lawrence Osborne (ARC from LibraryThing!)

8. North and South by Elizabeth Gaskell

9. Night Film by Marisha Pessl

10. Shadow and Bone by Leigh Bardugo

1 comment:

Susan said...

Every time I ask my husband what I should read next, he says, "Man's Search for Meaning." I know it's a great book and yet I always hesitate to read it. Too much pressure? Maybe I'll get to it this summer ...