Happy Top Ten Tuesday!
1. "All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
2."Like and equal are not the same thing at all!" -Meg Murry
3. "It was no passive homogenous creature, identity, but rather diversity, a thrashing, grinding, and all out dirty dancing together."-Dimple Lala
4. "He raised his wings and spread them wide before folding them again. 'There,' he said, 'I have just brushed ten million other worlds, and they knew nothing of it.'" -Serafina Pekkala's daemon
5."People who hate to make choices, to settle on one thing or another, are attracted to travel." -Elisabeth Eaves
6. "Whoever we were--and it was not really important what religion we belonged to, whether we wished to wear the veil or not, whether we wished to observe religious norms or not--we had become the figment of someone else's dreams."
7 "Imaginative knowledge is pragmatic: it helps shape our attitude to the world and our place in it and influences our capacity to make decisions."
8. "She had been forced into prudence in her youth, she learned romance as she grew older--the natural sequel of an unnatural beginning." -Jane Austen
9. "No one holds his heart in his hand and restrains or releases it by closing or opening his hand at will."
-Catherine the Great
10. "The mind is its own place, and in it self/Can make a Heav'n of Hell, a Hell of Heav'n." -Satan