Happy Top Ten Tuesday! I feel like we did something like this before, but that was books I'll never read.
So here are ten books I'll probably never read.
1. John Updike's Rabbit books
2. How to Win Friends & Influence People by Dale Carnegie
3. Any more books by John Grisham (I read The Rainmaker).
4. Any more books by Jodi Piccoult (I read My Sister's Keeper).
5. Go Set a Watchman by Harper Lee
6. In Cold Blood by Truman Capote
7. Heart of Darkness by Joseph Conrad
8. Jurassic Park by Michael Crichton
9. Murder, She Wrote by J.B. Fletcher
10. Their Eyes Were Watching God by Zora Neale Hurston
The main difference between these and books I'll never read is that I don't hate the work of the authors I listed, or expect to hate or inordinately struggle with these books. I just don't really have a burning desire to read them, so I'll probably skip them. However, if one of these crosses my path, it's not totally impossible that I'd pick it up.