Happy Top Ten Tuesday over at the Broke and the Bookish!
1. Spark Joy by Marie Kondo
I might let myself buy this as a reward for finishing the tidying from the first book!
2. The Highly Sensitive Person by Elaine N. Aron
To go with my non-fiction kick and get some more tips for introverts.
3. The Mirror Empire by Kameron Hurley
I downloaded this on my ereader awhile ago; maybe I'll get to it during my vacation this summer.
4. The Geek Feminist Revolution by Kameron Hurley
I may or may not get to it this summer, but I believe it just came out and I do want to read it!
5. Mambo in Chinatown by Jean Kwok
I enjoyed Girl in Translation.
6. The Fifth Season by N.K. Jemisin
I need to get to this already!
7. Better Than Before by Gretchen Rubin
I got pretty addicted to The Happiness Project books; hopefully, this is similar.
8. Sorcerer to the Crown by Zen Cho
I put this on an earlier list, but haven't gotten to it yet!
I went on a poetry buying spree earlier this year and have yet to exhaust my collection!
10. Short Stories
I read some on Tor.com and a few from Lightspeed magazine; I should do that more often!