Tuesday, May 31, 2016

Top Ten Books I Want to Read This Summer

Happy Top Ten Tuesday over at the Broke and the Bookish!

1. Spark Joy by Marie Kondo










I might let myself buy this as a reward for finishing the tidying from the first book!

2. The Highly Sensitive Person by Elaine N. Aron










To go with my non-fiction kick and get some more tips for introverts.

3. The Mirror Empire by Kameron Hurley












I downloaded this on my ereader awhile ago; maybe I'll get to it during my vacation this summer.

4. The Geek Feminist Revolution by Kameron Hurley










I may or may not get to it this summer, but I believe it just came out and I do want to read it!

5. Mambo in Chinatown by Jean Kwok










I enjoyed Girl in Translation.

6. The Fifth Season by N.K. Jemisin










I need to get to this already!

7. Better Than Before by Gretchen Rubin












I got pretty addicted to The Happiness Project books; hopefully, this is similar.

8. Sorcerer to the Crown by Zen Cho










I put this on an earlier list, but haven't gotten to it yet!

9. Poetry










I went on a poetry buying spree earlier this year and have yet to exhaust my collection!

10. Short Stories

I read some on Tor.com and a few from Lightspeed magazine; I should do that more often!

No comments: