Tuesday, July 26, 2016

Top Ten Things Books Have Made Me Want To Do or Learn About After Reading Them

Happy Top Ten Tuesday over at the Broke and the Bookish!

1. Wild by Cheryl Strayed


Made me want to read The Dream of a Common Language by Adrienne Rich.







2. The Adventures of Tom Sawyer

Made me want to read The Adventures of Huckleberry Finn, which was even better.







3. Don Quixote


Made me want to tilt at windmills =P...more seriously, made me want to travel around Spain.





4. Jane Austen books


Make me want to visit Bath.







5. Little House on the Prairie books


Made me want to pickle and can, make maple syrup candy by dripping hot syrup on snow, and grind wheat in a coffee mill.




1 comment:

Stephanie Shepherd said...

I am so with you regarding the Little House on Prairie Books - they totally inspire my inner homesteader. It's amazing how those books make all the really hard work they do seem so restful and zen.