1. After the election, I decided I can take out all the library books I want. Although I've returned only one of the six from two weeks ago, I took out three more today. Pictured below, minus An Abundance of Katherines audiobook. So far, I like it better than Paper Towns. p.s. Do all John Green's books feature road trips?
3. I'm picking wedding colors, and it might be as bad as women's dress sizes. Google's "fern green" is David's Bridal's "clover green" and Pantone's "elves dancing merrily green" (okay, I made the last one up). But, seriously, can we all get on the same page? Like, literally.
4. Wedding websites, however, seem to be a charm. I admire the ethos of A Practical Wedding, , but no customizable Squarespace sites for me! The Wedding Knot's prefab wedding sites mean I don't have to think at all, thanks!
5. I'm way behind in NaNoWriMo, and at this point, I've given up hope of reaching 50k words in 30 days. However, I'm determined to surpass 25k (I'm around 22k now), and keep writing at least until 50k or until I finish, which is what I did last year.
6. It's Thanksgiving! I'm thankful for my adorable puppy and my fiance, and so much more. I'm excited to make Marbled Pumpkin Gingersnap Tart from the Smitten Kitchen cookbook, and not have to make anything else!