This week's Top Ten Tuesday at the Broke and the Bookish is "Top Ten Bookish Confessions (Anything! You dog ear, you hated a book but said you loved it, you have $500 library fines...anything goes!)"
1. More than a hundred of my books are still in boxes from moving out after graduation-last year.
2. The brand new bookshelf that I got for Hannukkah (again, last year) is still in my parents' basement...
3. Even with the new bookshelf, I still wouldn't have shelf space for hundreds of books.
4. I own more books that I haven't read than I can count.
5. I still buy new books anyway...
6. I don't use the library nearly as much as I should and last time I went I paid $26 in fines.
7. I hate Faulkner.
8. I read barely any poetry-and barely any of that is contemporary.
9. I still haven't made a dent in my "list of seminal works to read," which was my reading goal for 2011.
10. I haven't completed (or started) any challenges run by other book blogs.
Ouch. That was negative. Next time, can we list things we like about our book blogs/reading habits?