1. The Year of the Flood by Margaret Atwood
I've already read Oryx and Crake and MaddAddam
just came out, so I have momentum to finish the series! Plus, I'm planning to see Margaret Atwood at the National Book Festival on Saturday!
2. MaddAddam by Margaret Atwood
3. Wild by Cheryl Strayed
I know I've said this before, but this time I'm planning to see her at the Fall for the Book festival.
4. London Falling by Paul Cornell
I've really been meaning to get on this.
5. Box Office Poison by Philippa Bornikova
The sequel to This Case Is Gonna Kill Me, received for review, and I'm kinda curious to see where this went.
6. The Good Lord Bird by James McBride
It got a stellar review in the Washington Post and he's going to be at the National Book Festival too.
7. Short Stories in Spanish: New Penguin Parallel Text
I picked this up recently at Kramerbooks. It looks like a fun way to practice my Spanish, with short stories from the likes of Isabel Allende and Gabriel Garcia-Marquez.
I think I'll leave it there and make it more manageable for myself.