Tuesday, January 12, 2016

Top Ten 2015 Releases I Meant To Get To But Didn't


Happy Top Ten Tuesday over at the Broke and the Bookish!
I had to go back to my anticipated books of 2015 to remember this! Looks like the winners are:

1. The Mechanical by Ian Tregellis










2. Get in Trouble by Kelly Link










3. The Boy Who Lost Fairyland by Catherynne M. Valente











4. Karen Memory by Elizabeth Bear











5. Armada by Ernest Cline











6. The Fifth Season by N.K. Jemisin




2 comments:

Sebastian // Büchermonster said...

I can definitely recommend ARMADA! I've heard a lot of people who didn't like it as much as READY PLAYER ONE but I have to say that I enjoyed it even more because I didn't get a lot of these video games references in RPO and the SciFi/alien setting in ARMADA worked out much better for me :D

Space Station Mir said...

@Sebastian Glad to hear good things about Armada--most of my friends didn't like it as much as RPO.