This year will mark my tenth as a book blogger. Since 2008, the book blogging world has shifted somewhat, with old players leaving, new ones entering, and sleek new personalized sites replacing tired old blogspots like mine. The end of the Broke and the Bookish, one of the first book blogs I followed, feels like the end of an era (although I'm happy that That Artsy Reader Girl will continue Top Ten Tuesdays).
It' s time. Time to find new blog friends to follow, while I hold onto my old blog friends that are still around. I may not be the most chatty, but I appreciate you, and I'm reading! Please feel free to check out some of these blogs as well, and introduce me to new friends or anyone I've been missing out on!
New Blogs I'm Following (Note: these are probably not new blogs, just new to me!)
1. Rachel @ Never Enough Novels
2. Jana @ That Artsy Reader Girl (though obvs. I've been following her at the Broke and the Bookish for years, I'd never read Jana's personal book blog before)
3. Kathy @ The Female Scriblerian
4. Sarah @ Bookology
5. Kayla and Catherine @ Books, Boxes, & Baubles
6. Jessica @ A Cocoon of Books
Old Blogs I'm Following (Note: not that these are necessarily 'old,' just blogs I've been following for a while! Also, not an exhaustive list!)
1. Marie @ Boston Bibliophile
2. Meytal @ Biblibio
3. Joe @ Adventures in Reading
4. Deb @ Smitten Kitchen
5. Christine @ Bookishly Boisterous
6. Anne @ Modern Mrs. Darcy